• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

connect to square

DrTin

1704255107522.png

I can't seem to figure out how to get another trigger event. I just want to import transactions into google sheets. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. It only gives me the option to configure webhook. I think there should be more trigger events.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @DrTin

When setting up the webhook URL for the Square trigger event, you're provided with the choice to select the trigger event directly from your Square account. This selection process allows you to configure the specific trigger event needed to import transactions into Google Sheets.

1704275076166.png

DrTin

1704588291345.png

I thought these were my triggers. I might be misunderstanding what a trigger is. I don't have a choice. I have to choose the webhook. Is there supposed to be a different trigger?
1704588550639.png

I'm looking to add a row in google sheets whenever a new transaction is recorded in square. I just want date, transaction id, amount, type of card.

Supreme

Staff member
If you're worried about this issue, using the Square trigger event and setting up its webhook URL in your Square account is a straightforward solution. By configuring the trigger event with "payment.created," you'll consistently receive data whenever a new payment is made. This method ensures you stay updated with the latest payment information without any hassle.

1704693242638.png