• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

connect webhook to GHL opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
I need help to update or create an opportunity in GHL .

i have the webhook in pabbly from my source and now i need to update my GHL CRM.

what i need to do is to sync the opportunities into GHL, if opportunity exist we will update it, if not we will create it ... (or what i think the steps are ) :
1- look for the contact if it exist in GHL (by looking for the email)
2- if yes :
2-a : look for the custom field opportunity-source-ID
if it exisit update all the fields
if it doesn't exist create the opportunity
3- if contact doesn't exist , create contact and create opportunity

can someone help me please

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @efeghali.ca,

You can try setting up your workflow in this manner to achieve your use case. Since GHL has 'Create or Update a Contact' and 'Create or Update Opportunity' action steps, you don't exactly need to search for the existence of a contact in your GHL account.

Hi @efeghali.ca,

You can try setting up your workflow in this manner to achieve your use case. Since GHL has 'Create or Update a Contact' and 'Create or Update Opportunity' action steps, you don't exactly need to search for the existence of a contact in your GHL account.

perfect, thank you, now i understand more ...
i have two questions :

1- so when i choose the create or update , system will check by email and , if the email exists it will only update ?
2- for the country, my software is passing it as value ... country cana, it is sending value 1 : here is the value in the mapping : Borrowers 0 Addresses 0 Country : 1 ... so how can i tell GHL that 1 is CA ?

thanks

Supreme

Staff member
1- so when i choose the create or update , system will check by email and , if the email exists it will only update ?
Certainly, if the email address matches an existing opportunity, it will update the fields; otherwise, it will add new ones with the provided details.
2- for the country, my software is passing it as value ... country cana, it is sending value 1 : here is the value in the mapping : Borrowers 0 Addresses 0 Country : 1 ... so how can i tell GHL that 1 is CA ?
You can use the Lookup Table action step, which enables you to replace the incoming value with the corresponding values from the table.

thanks for the support.
so now my question is for opportunities . what is my client have 5 opportunities . how can system know which opportunity to update ? i have a custom field that is filenumber that is unique to every opportunity and i thought that in update or create opportunity i should tell the system which value to look for in order to know which opportunity to update and when to create ... how can i accomplish that ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @efeghali.ca

To add the values in the custom fields, you can use the Lookup Table action step where you need to pass the custom field key and its value in the action step to pass the filename dynamically.

You can refer to the logic on the LookupTable action step here at the marked time -

Status
Not open for further replies.