• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting Gravity Forms to HighLevel

CSWeb

I have Gravity forms connected to HighLevel. The webhook is working and I get a response and can map the data; which is first name, last name, address, email and phone. When I send the test data to HighLevel or fill out the form on the website it doesn't send any of the data. The attached file shows what is mapped (I'm not sharing real name and address obviously) and what is sent to HighLevel.

Attachments

• pabbly data 1.JPG
    pabbly data 1.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 51
  • pabbly data 2.JPG
    pabbly data 2.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Pabbly GHL.JPG
    Pabbly GHL.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 48

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CSWeb

As we can see from your workflow, in the GHL action step you were not passing the tags in double quotes and because of that GHL might not be accepting the contact.

Though we have corrected it for you and it shall work now. Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

1658992727646.png

CSWeb

When I send a test request it works; but when I submit the actual form I get the same thing. Please see attached file.

Thank you.

Attachments

• pabbly2.JPG
    pabbly2.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 51

CSWeb

The third test worked but it's not sending the phone number, which is a required field on the form.

Attachments

• pabbly3.JPG
    pabbly3.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 44

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CSWeb

The third test worked but it's not sending the phone number, which is a required field on the form.
In the "HighLevel: Create or Update Contact" action step you need to pass the phone number in the desired format as mentioned in the help text whereas you can use the "Number Formatter by Pabbly: Format Phone Number" action step to format the phone number.

Though we have made the desired changes in your workflow and GHL is now taking the phone number correctly.

Kindly cross-check the same at your end and let us know if that helps you out.

2022-07-29_11h57_17.png

CSWeb

Why is the phone number showing as in the attached file? It should be formatted as (123) 123-4567

Thanks

Attachments

• pabbly4.JPG
    pabbly4.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 45

CSWeb

Now I'm getting errors in the test response and no data is being sent to HighLevel.

Attachments

• pably error response.JPG
    pably error response.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 48

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CSWeb

As we can see from your workflow, in the GHL action step you were not passing the tags in double quotes and because of that GHL might not be accepting the contact.

Though we have corrected it for you and it shall work now. Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

1659515205693.png