• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting multiple workflows.

Cibi Mathai

Hi there I have a question I have multiple workflows and some of them are interdependent. For example my plumbers sales lead email workflow sends emails to potential clients while my paid members workflow is for registered members. How do I make sure the sales lead email in my first flow doesn't send email to someone who is already in my second flow or has converted to a paid client? I dont want to send sales pitch emails to people who have already signed up. Is there a way to stop automated email in one workflow if the same email appears in the other workflow? Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cibi Mathai

Could you please tell us in which application you are having a record of your client? So that we can check up on the possibility to check the clients first before adding them to your account.

Cibi Mathai

Flow#1 "Plumbing google sheet to Facebook audience to email" is for potential clients from my google sheet list before they register.
Flow#2 "All paid business member initial email" is for paid new members after they register.
I want to make sure that there is no duplication of email address between Flow#1&2. If an email address appears in Flow#2 then that email address is unsubscribed from Flow#1

Paid new members are from Brilliant directories

Supreme

Staff member
So do you save the information of all paid customer in a separate Google Sheets? Please confirm.

If your answer is Yes, then for the first workflow, you will be required to use Google Sheet lookup action which will check if the email is present on the list of paid customers Google Sheet or not.

Then based on the result whether the email if present in the sheet, you can conclude whether the user is an lead or paid user, and then send them email.

Cibi Mathai

No I do not have a list of paid members in a google sheet, I think I can set that in Pabbly.
So once a new member registers it updates this google sheet and then I can use the data in this registered member google sheet to ensure the Flow#1 "Plumbing google sheet to Facebook audience to email" does not send email to the same email address as in the registered member google sheet. Is that so? How do I set this IF condition. Thanks