• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting Pabbly to Zoom

Hello,
I am trying to schedule a zoom-meeting and to connect it to a pabbly plan. I achieved that the payments are succesful, and that the workflow should be executed but i cannot see the customer in the zoom meeting. The workflow says to register the customer in the meeting. What do I have to do to make sure that the customer gets registered automatically?

Arshita

Staff member
I've checked your workflow, and it appears that you have entered the email field incorrectly. It seems that you have mapped something else in the email field. I kindly request you to enter the email in the designated email field and then try the process again.

1702637114229.png

Further, you can refer to the below video tutorial for a better understanding:

The problem is that I don't know yet the E-Mail of the customer, and I want them to be added to the zoom meeting automatically after they purchased it. I only have two options in the drop down menu to choose from - and both are not working.

I built the workflow as following:
trigger => successful payment
Zoom; add meeting registrant
But I was not able to find an option that the registration form is filled out automatically with the correct data of the customer. What kind of options do I have to choose that will enable that?

I watched the video, and I still don't know how i get pabbly to give me other options that would be working to map the data that should be used for email and name.

Arshita

Staff member
As I can check from your workflow, I noticed that you have successfully captured the test response from Pabbly Subscription Billing.
Now, you need to click on the "Recapture Response" button and fetch the details from Pabbly Subscription Billing.

I recommend referring to the first part of the video tutorial for clarification and then proceeding with the task.

After capturing the response from Pabbly Subscription Billing, you can use that information in the Zoom action step to add registrants.