• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

connecting telegram channel with discord channel

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @maxcw

You need to set up the telegram action step "Get File" where you need to get the file URL with the help of file id and then you have to set the image URL in the Discord message field in HTML format.

2021-10-04_18h05_14.png

For better understanding, kindly check out the following thread.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @maxcw

Users need to use the addition action step of Telegram where the image can be retrieved as telegram stores the image in their database separately.

Well, the process could be a bit tricky for users like you, so we have tried again with the layman way. Please check out the screenshot mentioned below.

unnamed.png

To capture the webhook response, you can refer to the tutorial video -

(Watch the first part of the video)

To receive the Bot token, you can get your telegrams bot token in the chat section when you have created that bot.

1631333283236.png

Else you can check this video for a better understanding of how you can get the bot token of your telegram.

Regards

maxcw

I know what webhook is and token number and i know that you need extra step. I'm dealing with discord and telegram all day. But I'm not receiving picture. I only receive picture path in plain text format.

And also as I said sometimes I want to send just text, sometimes just picture and sometimes both, and if I setup with "get file" and send only text there's error in history logs because pabbly can not send only text if it's set up for picture and text

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @maxcw
also as I said sometimes I want to send just text, sometimes just picture and sometimes both, and if I setup with "get file" and send only text there's error in history logs because pabbly can not send only text if it's set up for picture and text
For that, you can use the router action step for that you can establish conditions when the image file is coming to route 1 will work or if the normal text is coming the other route 2 will work.

P

Pabblymember11

As we can see from your screenshot, you didn't pass the preceding single quotes from your image URL, and to pass the bot Icon you can use the direct image URL.

Kindly review the changes in your workflow.

2022-01-28_15h25_51.png

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pabblymember11

You can remove "alt Text" from the square bracket. Also, check out the following screenshot where we have passed the video and a Jpg file.

unnamed.png

unnamed (1).png

P

Pabblymember11

You can use 3 different workflows with text, image and one with a video. And you need to use a file size of less than 20MB to use the action event as instructed by Telegram.

P

Pabblymember11

Please allow us some time, we will look into your concern query shortly.