• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting TikTok Leads to Systeme.io

Tisha

Hi!

I'm back with trying to connect my leads into Systeme.io. The procedure discussed a couple months ago with multiple steps seems rather complex.
I've been successfully connecting Thrivecart and Convertbox to pass on the contact details to Systeme using a plain contact form (with the fields "first name" and "email") and then copying the html code of the form into Thrivecart. Then when somebody purchased, those details get passed on to Systeme automatically via this specific form (and the form is set up to add a tag and other automations when submitted).

I wonder if we could use the same procedure with Pabbly, for instance when connecting leads from a TikTok form or any other online source?
This would be a workaround to trying to "find if the contact exists, create if not, update if yes; look up a tag, apply a tag" which feels so cumbersome that it's certainly not convenient when trying to do this multiple times.

I did search for "html" in Pabbly and didn't find such a connection, and also searched via "form" and "script" and couldn't find it either.
Please let me know if this is possible or if you can create such a connection!

Thanks

Tisha

Hey @Tisha

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have implemented the workaround for the same?
I will when I have it set up in Pabbly! The previous "workaround" did not involve Pabbly at all, but works only for Thrivecart and Convertbox, that have the feature "send to html" when actions happen in their service.