• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting to Birdsend Forms

PKBarn

I am trying to connect Circle to a Birdsend form. The first part of the automation goes fine. When I get to the second part, I tell Pabbly to subscribe the email address to a form. I map the email address from the previous step, choose Form in the dropdown and then enter the Form ID from the URL as Birdsend instructed. Every time I get an error saying the requested resource does not exist. Not sure what is going on.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @PKBarn,

In BirdSend, you are supposed to map the Contact ID associated with a particular contact, not the email address. I have made the necessary changes on your behalf, which seem to have fixed your issue.
1706825955986.png

PKBarn

Ok. I see. Thank you. Next question -- what if I don't know that the purchaser is already a contact? So someone buys something in Circle, they may or may not be a contact in Birdsend. This workflow seems perfect if they are a contact. How can I make it so Pably can determine if they are already a contact? If they are add then it subscribes them to the form via the Contact ID and if they are not Add them to Birdsend as a new contact and then add them to the form (or tag them)??

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can add a Router to your workflow with two routes. Route 1 can be used to simply add a subscriber if the contact already exists. Route 2 can be used to create a contact and then add that contact as a subscriber. Use this workflow as a reference, and make the changes in your existing workflow.