• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting two different ClickUp accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khandiz

Hi

I am trying to connect two different ClickUp accounts - so that tasks created and assigned to me on my client's account can trigger a workflow that sends a task to my own ClickUp account.

When attempting to set up the second part of the workflow, I was not prompted to choose a second account (ie: my account) which is already connected via an API to pabbly.

Any ideas how I can make this work?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Khandiz !

Kindly try to integrate both the Pabbly Connect workflow and your preferred account for ClickUp in Incognito mode.

It will work for you.

Do check and let us know about this.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Khandiz !

On checking your account, we can see that you have successfully added two credentials one for your client and one for yourself.

You can check on the workflow action step-

1660741067525.png

Do check now and there connections, they are attached successfully.

Khandiz

Thank you. I think I have the working. It's still quite "clunky" and I can't seem to capture from multiple lists but it's okay for the time being. Thanks for your assistance @Subin

Status
Not open for further replies.