• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

connection groove page form submission to google sheet and kirim email is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am trying to integrate everyone who fill the form in my groove page, then want to give them my free course in teachable, then add the leads data to my google sheets and then add it on my kirim email list. But somehow it doesnt work when it comes to google sheet.

if everyone fill a form in groove pages, i can give them access to teachable. but the next task to add data to google sheet is not working and then the next task to kirim email list also have an error.

I also tried that everything someone fill the form in groovepage, the next task is to send data to google sheet then to kirim email then to teachable. and somehow it doesnt work at all. So i guess the problem is on the google sheet task.

can you please help me to check my "free course" workflow on my pabbly connect account?

Attachments

• SH 1220 (01).jpg
    SH 1220 (01).jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 29
  • SH 1221.jpg
    SH 1221.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 29

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Reinaldo Handaya,

The Data Forwarder must be the final step in your workflow. If you place the Data Forwarder in the middle of the workflow, the subsequent steps in your workflow will not be triggered.
1704051148169.png

Status
Not open for further replies.