• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connection With TWilio not possible

Fabsnebula

Hi, I have a Twilio account and I use Studio flow to get my call dispatches. which means that I cannot use the webhook in addition to the Studio flow to connect to the account.
Has Pabbly any other way to connect the account to Twilio ?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Fabsnebula !

Kindly check the image below-

1686047759289.png

1- You need to set up the trigger event inside your Studio flow as shown in the 1st point of the image.
2- Now, you need to use the webhook URL from "Webhook by Pabbly" of Pabbly Connect workflow in the HTTPS request as POST as shown in the 2nd point of the image-

1686047856372.png

Do check on this and let us know about it.

Fabsnebula

Hi Thank you for this what I have But Pabbly doesn't seem to receive the call. It keeps on waiting. Even though I have called the number multiple times.

1686183150284.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hi Thank you for this what I have But Pabbly doesn't seem to receive the call. It keeps on waiting. Even though I have called the number multiple times.
Seems like you have missed passing the Request Body while configuring the webhook trigger, so you should have to pass the incoming data in the request body and then try capturing the webhook response.

1686204541963.png

If you still face any trouble in creating the Request Body you can contact the Twillio team, perhaps they will help you create the request body.

Fabsnebula

At this point, I don't understand. I have configured the https and Pabbly is still not picking up on the call or the POST !

1698349131036.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fabsnebula

Can you please refer to the following documentation link on configuring the webhook in your Pabbly Connects workflow?

If you still have trouble doing that, please record a short video of where you are getting stuck.