• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connections Not Working

taxajca

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNTA0MzE1MjY5NTUzMjUxMzA1MTY2NTQzMjBmMzAi_pc
after i create and test several connections in between Zoho CRM > Pabbly > Interakt, it works at testing but later it stops working. This has happened for almost all the automations i have created

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @taxajca

As we have checked, the mentioned task history and most of your recent task histories are successfully executed. Can you please the workflow URL and concerned task history with which you are facing issues? so we can look into it and better assist you.

taxajca

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @taxajca

As we have checked the workflows shared above, they seem to working fine. Can you please elaborate on the issue you are facing so we can assist you accordingly, adding a few screenshots or a short video explaining the issue will be a lot helpful.

taxajca

I have added these workflows which works fine when I test but in realtime the automations doesnt happen. For example in first work flow I have automated sending WhatsApp Notification to Clients & Relation Ship Manager on Task Creation in my Zoho CRM but the message is not sent when I am adding a Task in Zoho CRM. In second workflow automated whatsapp message should be sent when Task Status is updated, but that also doesn't happens

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @taxajca

As we have checked, the above-mentioned workflows are working fine based on the routers. Please note that the mentioned workflows are last executed on the mentioned dates.

1. Zoho CRM task creation update: Sep 22, 2024
2. Zoho CRM task status update: Sep 22, 2024
3. ZohoBooks Invoice generation notify client: Sep 24, 2024
4. Automated replies to YouTube comments: Sep 24, 2024

Also, we have noticed that the message status in Interakt is received in response is queued, so we tested by sending a message to our test number and we successfully received the message.

Kindly check at your end and let us know if the issue persists.

taxajca

I have just now passed a demo task in my crm for this 1. Zoho CRM task creation update: Sep 22, 2024

But didnt got any message either on client number or on RM

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @taxajca

Kindly set up the trigger step for both these workflows once again and capture the response the response in Pabbly Connect by clicking on the "Save and Send Test Request button" and then try testing by making some dummy tests if you still face the same issue with these please notify us.
1. Zoho CRM task creation update: Sep 22, 2024
2. Zoho CRM task status update: Sep 22, 2024

As we have checked the issue regarding this workflow it seems that your Quota has expired, hence the workflow didn't get triggered. For more info regarding Quota, refer to this link - https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/guides/quota_and_compliance_audits
even https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjYwNTZkMDYzNTA0M2M1MjZlNTUzZDUxMzYi_pc

has not triggered yesterday got a comment about 19 hours ago but not yet triggered and replied

taxajca

Still same issue, while Save & Send Test it works, later when i create test task then it doesn't. Is it because I am using same connections for Creating the Task and Also for Updating the Field of Task?