• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Copper Api connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saul

Hello,

I am trying to make a connection with Copper CRM, but after creating API in Copper and filling Pabbly with it, I get error... :(

What am I doing wrong?

thanks!

1620815307183.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Saul

We have fixed the Triggers of Copper with their team and tested every trigger.

Please do test this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

2021-05-12.png

Attachments

• 2021-05-12.png
    2021-05-12.png
    42 KB · Views: 77

Saul

Hello!

thanks for your reply. Now it seems it is conecting well.... but when I try to set a filter, no fields from the record are available to choose.

1621239577303.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Saul

You can search for the field in the filter by typing in the empty bar, if your desired " field " is in your API response, it will appear in the filter as well.

2021-05-17_15h43_13.png

Saul

Yes I know, but it returns "No results matched" because although API is connected, there are no fields in the API response... :(

P

Pabblymember11

Yes I know, but it returns "No results matched" because although API is connected, there are no fields in the API response... :(
Then please check that the field which you are looking for in the filter is preset in the Trigger's API response or not!!

Saul

Hello,
as you can see in the image I previously uploaded... NO, the Api response gives no usefull fields, only ID , type and event...

1621247038386.png

P

Pabblymember11

@Saul

Then in Filter's field, you cannot pick something which is not in the API Response. It always maps the field which is already being present in the API Response.

Saul

@Saul

Then in Filter's field, you cannot pick something which is not in the API Response. It always maps the field which is already being present in the API Response.
Then, if the API has no fields, the connection is Useless. With other apps like zapier, the api has real fields... there is something I am missing???

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Saul

As we checked the Copper Trigger in your workflow, the details which you were looking for. You have to fetch it with the help of another Action Event of Copper's " Fetch an Opportunity by ID " then you will get the entity to use it in Filter Module.

The Following ScreenShot will guide you to get the data -

2021-05-17.png

Please try this at your end and let us know if you need any help.

Saul

Hello,

thanks for the info. I am trying to reproduce but for me only can read ID field, (not Ids 0, like in your picture), and with this ID it returns Error 404 ....
I dont know what I am doing wrong...!?

1621257794883.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Saul

Please capture the webhook response correctly.

Further, you have mapped the wrong ID. Please map the last entity IDs from Copper's API response in the Opportunity ID.

2021-05-17_18h57_20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.