• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Copy Airtable Record to another Base isn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadlersr

Hello,
I have a Trigger that is supposed to fire when a record is automatically filtered into a particular view within Airtable. The Action is to create a new record in a different Base. Both the Trigger and Action test fine (no errors).

The problem: the workflow never executes. I have waited 10 minutes (after creating the workflow) before causing Airtable to filter a new record into the desired view, then waited another 10 minutes (after the record was added to the view) to see if the record would be copied into the target Base. Nothing ever happens. I can manually trigger the workflow Action by clicking on "Save & Send Test Request" and the record will be copied over, but it will not run automatically.

I'm sure it's something I have not set correctly, but I am unable to figure it out. Any insight would be appreciated.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @sadlersr

We have checked the history section to check if the task was executed or not. We have found that 2 tasks were executed successfully. Could you please once check and let us know?

1663828475847.png

Thanks
Kunal

sadlersr

Thank you for pointing out the History section, I hadn't yet explored that. I did end up getting the workflow to work, but I had to create a new Base and table to do so. I'm not sure what happened on Airtable's end, but the first Base I was trying to copy to was throwing an error. It's all fixed now. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.