• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Copy Paste value if condition is true in Google Sheet

sourav04

Hi,

So I have 3 columns, ABC. I want the row values of A & B to be copied to another sheet and added to an already existing range of data, if the value in C is True.

Not able to figure out how to do this effectively. Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Sourav

Fagun Shah

When you say add to existing range of data, you mean addnew row or add at specific row?
If at specific row then how do you get at which row we need to add that data?

Share screenshot of Sheet2.

Fagun Shah

Also you want to use column C as trigger or you want to use scheduler everyday to check the value of 'C' column?

sourav04

So here is a sample sheet

If the C Column is True, then it copies the Name and place which corresponds to the True Value and paste it to sheet 2 where database of Name and Place are there.

I would want to use scheduler everyday to check the value of C column

Fagun Shah

Check this workflow -
Sourav Copy G sheet Data.png

sourav04

Hi Fagun,

Thank you for this. I just tested it and it copied only the first value. I was wondering what about the remaining values. Will they be processed when the actual process happens?

Please do let me know.

Fagun Shah

Hi Fagun,

Thank you for this. I just tested it and it copied only the first value. I was wondering what about the remaining values. Will they be processed when the actual process happens?

Please do let me know.
I used iterator which only passes first value in test, but passed all values in actual workflow execution.

Check sheet 2 of my Gsheet i have set it up to pass values every 1 minute.

Make sure you have simple response turned off so you get all values,

1621581281532.png

sourav04

Hi,

I was trying to do something in addition to this. So once it copies the values. I want the row to be deleted from Sheet 1. But I am getting this error. Also, I wouldn't want Start Row and End Row to be manually entered. I want them to be automatically picked up. Any ideas what should I do?

Capture.PNG

Fagun Shah

@sourav04 I think @Pabbly will be more helpful here. Bcoz I was also not able to delete a single row. It at least deletes 2 rows for me.

But for start you need to Lookup google sheet go get the row index and then delete that particular row by mapping that row index value.

Let's wait for @Pabbly Team reply on if it is possible to delete a single row or not?

sourav04

Hi, @Pabbly Team,

So Fagun had a look at this error and he wasn't able to figure out what was going on. He mentioned I should wait for your response to take a look into the issue. The workflow name is "Social Media Post" and the issue arises in Router (Holiday Database - Save & Delete Entry). Awaiting your response.

sourav04

Hi,

Yes, it does work in that sheet, but for some reason when I am trying to replicate the same thing in another sheet. It's showing me the error. Any idea what is going on over there. Even Fagun had a look at that one.

Regards,
Sourav

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sourav04

In your spreadsheet, the sheet must be at the first index of your spreadsheet to make this action work.

I have had a word with our developers and it seems you are trying to deleting the data from sheet9 of the same spreadsheet. For your information, the desired action will work only with the first indexed sheet of a spreadsheet.

Please create another spreadsheet and try deleting the data from the first indexed sheet of the same.

Let me know how it goes.

Example -

2021-05-22_16h25_21.png

Last edited by a moderator: