• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Coupon Woo

Good morning.

I have a product in Woocommerce (my website) that costs $297 (normal price)

I have a sales funnel in Systeme.io, I configured everything perfectly so that the user and order are created on my website after the customer buys within my Systeme funnel.

But I have a detail that I can't connect.

How can I add a specific coupon to that Woo order?

If the person buys through my funnel, the price should be $27, but when I connect to the web, it is generated with the price of $297

The coupon is created on the web.

But I can't, within the fields of Create Woo Order in Pabbly, the option to insert the coupon code

Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
This would be your Workflow URL.
1688942165842.png

I think I already managed to share it in the data update of this question, please review.

The idea is that when the order is created, $270 is subtracted from the coupon that I already have on my website.

I can't create two products due to technical issues, so I have to work it like this.

Thank you for your support, I will wait for an answer.

I have another question from this same Webhook

As I told you, the data comes from the sales funnel created in Systeme.io, since there is no direct integration with you, because the API is not open to the public, the only way I found was to use the function of sending data via Webhook of system to third parties.

The sending of data is activated if the customer buys.

But it turns out that in that same purchase (checkout) for $27 there is an Order Bumpo for $47.

But I can't find decipher within that example purchase data in the developed Webhook, will it be tracking that Order Bump? Can you help me to see the data to see?

Note: at the time of the test (data tracked in the Webhook) set the value for the purchase $1 and for the Order Bump $1

If the purchase data for that Order Bump does not appear, and since Systeme only gives that data, how can I track the purchase?

It is that the normal purchase gives access to a course, and the Order Bump gives access to another course.

If I can't automate that Order Bump, I'll have to manually enroll the student in that Order Bump and that's what I don't want.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Try disabling the Simple Response, then capture the data again and see if that helps you capture the other product of the same purchase (multiple products).
1688947340632.png

Okay I understand.

I have an idea but I don't know if it's possible.

Systeme's payment gateway is Stripe

Is there a way that according to the purchase email (Systeme webhook) look for that customer in the database, check if there is a purchase with a specific product name or price, and with that (if only) I do the integration of Woo with the enrollment in the Order Bump course?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I will discuss the possibility of this query with my team and get back to you with an update soon.
Unfortunately, this use case is not possible.

Systeme's payment gateway is Stripe

Is there a way that according to the purchase email (Systeme webhook) look for that customer in the database, check if there is a purchase with a specific product name or price, and with that (if only) I do the integration of Woo with the enrollment in the Order Bump course?
The data you are receiving from your trigger is not helpful for this.