• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Coupon

sosmarphone

I have already received an answer via webhook from jotform now I would like to create a coupon and share it via WhatsApp with Vaapi. i dont know how to create the coupon.thanks👍

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I have already received an answer via webhook from jotform now I would like to create a coupon and share it via WhatsApp with Vaapi. i dont know how to create the coupon.thanks👍
You can use Spreadsheet formula to get the random coupon codes -

1621336811447.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
First you need to use the date time formatter as shown below and write the formula to generate the coupon codes -

1621406964887.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sosmarphone

In Number Formatter by Pabbly's Formula bar you have to put the formula - " DEC2HEX(RANDBETWEEN(0, 4294967295),10)", to generate the coupon code.

And further you can map the result of that coupon into your desired API Action.

Although we have done that for you.

Please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

1621407470161.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sosmarphone

Currently "Send Dynamic Image" action event is not working. The WA API team is working on that and will update us once they fix it.

Meanwhile, you can use the "Send File" action event, where you can also send the image, but the only limitation is that you have to take the image or a file with an extension( .jpg, .jpeg, .mp3) only.

Sample:-

File URL - https://www.paintshoppro.com/static/psp/images/pages/seo/ui-screenshot.jpg

2021-05-20_16h02_35.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sosmarphone

We have checked the " Send Dynamic Images" Action Event and it is started working, please check at your end and let us know is it working correctly or not.

2021-05-20_16h53_04.png