• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create a Wordpress user doesn't work

mdmd

Hi, I would like to point out that Create a Wordpress user doesn't work. When you try to add a new Wordpress website, with all data correct, you always get the following error:

Warning​

Invalid Credentials or Base URL

Maybe the error occurs only with Wordpress websites installed on a subdomain (sub.example.com).

mdmd

Please note: with the old WP-API/Basic-Auth plugin (instead of the WordPress REST API Authentication plugin) the connection works

pedro

Hi, I would like to point out that Create a Wordpress user doesn't work. When you try to add a new Wordpress website, with all data correct, you always get the following error:

Warning​

Invalid Credentials or Base URL

Maybe the error occurs only with Wordpress websites installed on a subdomain (sub.example.com).
I have the same problem, it has nothing to do with whether it is on a subdomain, what could it be?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pedro

Kindly, use this plugin WordPress REST API Authentication instead and remove the older plugin.

Select the Basic Authentication Method while configuring the above plugin settings.

1654588061765.png

That will work for you. Also, check and remove any restrictions on our IP: 44.224.102.169 imposed in your .htaccess file hosted on your server.

We will update the instructions related to the older plugin.

mdmd

Hey @pedro

Kindly, use this plugin WordPress REST API Authentication instead and remove the older plugin.

Select the Basic Authentication Method while configuring the above plugin settings.

View attachment 11703

That will work for you. Also, check and remove any restrictions on our IP: 44.224.102.169 imposed in your .htaccess file hosted on your server.

We will update the instructions related to the older plugin.

Please note: with that plugin, it doesn't work. As mentioned in my second post on this thread, I had to use the old WP-API/Basic-Auth plugin to make it works.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Josh

Please share the workflow name once, so we can look into it and guide you accordingly.

Further, please also cross-verify the credentials of your WordPress and whether you have passed it in the correct manner or not.

You can refer to the following video tutorial on connecting your WordPress.