• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create an order note woocommerce

Cristiano

hi, I am currently sending sms for each order created,
I would like to do the same for every note that is added,
both by the user and by the seller,
and send the message to both of you.

Do you have a guide? how should i do?
In the workflow, I realized that first I need to put a woocommerce trigger and I put: updated order.
however, among the data returned by the webhook I only have one item called customer note but which is empty.
Actually the hooked order has several notes made by both users even when reading the hook.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cristiano

Could you please tell us that have you checked the "Note To customer" in the dropdown of the Note section in your WooCommerce while passing the data to your trigger?

2021-11-19_13h37_16.png

Also, if you need an action event of Create Order Notes, you can post the request here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Thanks

Cristiano

hello, I saw that with other competing services it is possible but not with chat-api .. maybe you can also here? but I don't know how to do it? can someone help me?
I'm fine here but I have to sort this out, do I have to pay?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cristiano

The WooCommerce's Trigger is webhook is a descriptive type webhook that only receives the data from the API only. Pabbly does not interfere with the receiving data from the API.

Also, it seems like the note fields are coming from the WooCommcerce itself. Furthermore, the Label is coming empty from their end only. So, kindly contact WooCommcerce's support team regarding the same.

Regards

Cristiano

Hey @Cristiano

The WooCommerce's Trigger is webhook is a descriptive type webhook that only receives the data from the API only. Pabbly does not interfere with the receiving data from the API.

Also, it seems like the note fields are coming from the WooCommcerce itself. Furthermore, the Label is coming empty from their end only. So, kindly contact WooCommcerce's support team regarding the same.

Regards
Dear Supreme, I saw the link you sent me to request action.
It seems that the list of requests is extensive.
I need an immediate solution.
So I'm going with your competitor for this part of the workflow.
If, on the other hand, you have decided to help me, I am happy to listen to you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @cristinao

As we have told you earlier that the webhook response, which the trigger is capturing is directly coming from the WooCommerce's API as the trigger is a webhook type trigger.

The API's webhook only captures the response data which was sent by the application itself and it is something that we cannot manipulate. If your event is not arriving and not getting captured inside Pabbly Connect there is a good chance that it is not being sent to Pabbly Connect. In cases like these, you will have to contact the WooCommerce team to see why your event is not being sent from WooCommerce.

To double-check, you can also confirm it through a webbooks testing site by the name of webhook.site.

You can copy the webhook URL provided by Webhook.site inside WooCommerceand do the test event inside WooCommerce to see if the webhook is being captured on not inside Webhook.site. This will double confirm the issue.

Here is a sample video that you can follow to track the webhook issue:

Cristiano

I've seen them do this, but I'd like to stay with you for this workflow as well.

Is it possible that they can and you can't?

as you can see they have made a form that takes the notes of the order. The hook appears to exist.

1637658976924.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cristiano

We have added the action event to receive the notes from the orders. kindly try this at your end by connecting your WooCommerce account correctly.

Thanks!

2021-11-23_17h25_15.png

Cristiano

supreme thanks!
anyway I show you here how I managed a few hours ago to solve.

I found that the notes are comments, so it was enough for me to take the notes from the comments as shown in the screenshot.

Thanks again for the form which will be useful to me anyway

Attachments

• screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.11.23-17_24_00.png
    screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.11.23-17_24_00.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 59