• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create ClickUp Folder From Template

I'm trying to create a Folder in ClickUp using a Folder Template (the Folder Template is already in my ClickUp).
I don't see this as an option in the workflow.

Currently we do this with Zapier, and was hoping to move this task over to ClickUp.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @LarryHickman

I kindly request you to try using the "ClickUp: Create Task From Template" action step and test it from your end.

1710412204554.png

@Arshita I appreciate the direction, however I have already attempted it this way.
I'm not tying to create a task - I am trying to create a new folder using a folder template which includes multiple lists.
Each list includes many tasks/subtasks.

The folder is a template within ClickUp.

Arshita

Staff member
I've forwarded your request to create a new action event in the click-up application, which involves creating a new folder using a folder template. Once the team reviews it, I'll provide you with an update.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @LarryHickman

Thank you for your patience.

After reviewing the API documentation for the ClickUp application, we couldn't find any endpoint related to creating a new folder using a folder template. Therefore, we're unable to implement that action endpoint.