• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create commercial invoice

sosmarphone

my idea is to start from a form (jotform) that generates a database that generates the sale and in the Google sheet database through the API I would like to create the commercial invoice
How to create a document
The call you will need to make to create a document will have the following characteristics.
URL: https://www.app.fattura24.com/api/v0.3/SaveDocument

PARAMETERS IN POST
apiKey: API KEY associated with your account
xml: a string similar to the following, containing the data of the document to be created

1624166110966.png

1624166132001.png

1624166161665.png

I don't understand how to go on

1624166338366.png

thank you very much for any help

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Can you send a sample of the request that you are making with Postman or any other API platform to make an API request.

If you provide me with the successful request that you are able to make on any other platform, I will create an equivalent sample API request inside Pabbly Connect based on the same reference?

Did you try making the same API request through POSTMAN or any other API Testing Tool?

sosmarphone

Can you send a sample of the request that you are making with Postman or any other API platform to make an API request.

If you provide me with the successful request that you are able to make on any other platform, I will create an equivalent sample API request inside Pabbly Connect based on the same reference?

Did you try making the same API request through POSTMAN or any other API Testing Tool?
I don't know how to do this I stopped here because I don't know how to do it........

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how to do this I stopped here because I don't know how to do it........

Can you ask Fattura team to send you a test API request for Postman.

If they send a test request on how to fire their API on postman, we can replicate the same on Pabbly Connect using the API module.