• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Contact in High Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

otherlife

I am having an issue with four of my workflows for creating contacts in HighLevel. They were working fine until two days ago and now they won't pass the information through.

I actually just tried resetting one completely to see what would happen.

This is what happens when I try to save and send a test response:

1653500290054.png

otherlife

I also just tried setting up a new workflow to do create contacts within a different and new sub account within our agency account and I'm getting the same response.

So, while it will create the contact record, it does not pass through the actual contact record information.

I'm guessing there's some kind of breakdown between Pabbly and HighLevel that is causing this issue possibly?

Please advise!

Thank you!

Becki

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @otherlife

As we can see from your GHL action step you haven't passed the tags in double-quotes as mentioned in the help text and because of that, you are getting such an issue.

Kindly pass the tags in double-quotes and try again. I hope this might help you out.

unnamed3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.