• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Contact in High Level

Jeanade

I have a pabbly webhook that triggers after someone fills out a form. Simple form just name and email.

That part is working.

Then I want to pull from that form to create new contacts in high level. It is pulling in EVERY custom field in the high level account and pre populating many of them that were not even answered on the form. I have to go through there and change all the drop down custom fields to map and then wipe them out in order not to import that to the new contact.

There are alot of these and it is a pain to have to do this everytime I want to use this. Can I get some help on this?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Jeanade !

You would require to do a one-time setup only in order to make the workflow setup complete.

Once done, then there are no changes to be made, as the automation will work on its own whenever there is new data coming inside the form and it will automatically create/update the user for you in the HighLevel for you.

Kindly refer to this video tutorial for the same-

Hope, this works for you.