• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Contact / Update Contact

JayTee

I was using Zapier to update High Level with Hubspot and Zapier offered Add/Update.. But Pabbly only offers Add New Contact or Update Contact.
How would I achieve what I'm trying to achieve using Pabbly?

1651870081039.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @JayTee

For your above use case, you will need to create 2 separate workflows. One for creating a contact in GHL when there is a new contact in Hubspot and another one when the contact gets updated whereas if contacts get updated.

Since we have different trigger events of Hubspot to get the New contact and updated contact.