• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update Contact in Outlook 365

LarryO

Hello,

I would like to add and update contact info from Hubspot to Outlook 365 whenever new HubSpot contacts are added or existing HubSpot contacts are updated. I can make the new contact added functionality work, although it seems that there are many fields in outlook that are missing.

However, I can't locate an "Update Contact" in the Microsoft Outlook 365 app connector. I did search this forum and couldn't locate any related posts.

How can I best implement this functionality?

Thank you for any assistance.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @LarryO,

Currently, we don't have any action event in MS Office 360 that could help you update an existing contact. If you want this action event to be added to the MS Office 365 action application, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform: https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Integration-Request

Our integrations team will look into your request and, if possible, add the desired action event to MS Office 365.