• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create new Contact in Brevo from Outlook E-Mail

TJPee

Hi,
I would like to create the following connection: every e-mail sent via Outlook should create/update a contact in Brevo (SendInBlue).
When creating the connection I have to insert the Email - but that should be take directly from Outlook!?
Thanks for your help!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @TJPee,

Please follow the steps given in the video shared below to setup Outlook as your trigger application. Only the first half is relevant for your use case.

Please make sure that you establish a new connection with your Microsoft Office 365 account.
1703796028415.png

TJPee

Hi @TJPee,

Please follow the steps given in the video shared below to setup Outlook as your trigger application. Only the first half is relevant for your use case.

Please make sure that you establish a new connection with your Microsoft Office 365 account.
View attachment 35802
Thank you for your answer.
I would like to add the contacts I am writing to, and not the contacts that write to me. I can't find this possibility in the Microsoft 365 options. Is there a way to do it?