• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create google business profile posts automatically through google sheets

stevenphan

Hi everybody. I am a recent user of pabbly. I would love to be able to create google business profile posts automatically through google sheets. However, I don't know how to make it work in order. Because I want it to post on a schedule and post each post at a fixed time of day. Thank you very much

Luv

Hey @stevenphan

You can surely do that with the help of Pabbly Connect. Kindly refer to this video which explains a very similar use case. Please set up the first two steps accordingly.

Further, for the last step related to posting in Google My Business, you can follow the instructions mentioned in this video from 4:30,

Kindly let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Luv

Hey @stevenphan

Simply map the "The URL for Action" from the Iterator's response for this use case. Please attempt this and click on "Save and Send Test Request" to ensure there are no errors.

1719298958111.png

Let us know if this works for you.