• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create mapping before data sent through field

I'm integrating with my Webflow website and my site populates from a data feed I don't control. I'm trying to set it up so all photo URLs from each page are included in on a Google Sheet. Everything is working fine except I don't know how I can set up for when I receive more images than I was able to assign from the webhook I received. I've set up a maximum of 48 images but the highest number I've been able to send through has been only 43. How can I set up the assignment for image 44, 45, 46, 47, and 48 for when I do end up with a page with 48 images to pull through my integration?

P

Pabbly13

Hey @andrewstrealtor !

As of now, there is no workflow for this.

But what you can do is, you can pass the maximum image limit from your Webflow and then append it to your Google Sheet.

In this way, if the images are fewer, then also it will work for you and if the images are maximum also, it will work for you.

Hope, this can benefit you with your use case.

P

Pabbly13

Hey @andrewstrealtor !

Kindly capture maximum to maximum images from the Webhook and map it in the Google Sheet as there is no other workaround on the concern.

Hope, this works for you.