• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create a contact and invoice a client in xero through pabbly from jotform

CWJA

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZlMDYzMTA0MzU1MjY5NTUzNDUxMzQ1MTY0NTQzMSI_3D_pc
Hi, is it possible to use the same pabbly/xero connection and workflow to create a contact and invoice a client in xero through pabbly and a single jotform response? So when a jotform gets completed, the client is set up in Xero and an invoice is created after the line itemiser is applied?

I see this video to set up a client -

I don't recall going through the above connection procedure to set up the invoice part of the workflow.

The problem I have (when using the same Xero connection currently), is that I am not getting the address information or phone number through to Xero on the invoice and the contact is not created in Xero.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated, Joy.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CWJA
The problem I have (when using the same Xero connection currently), is that I am not getting the address information or phone number through to Xero on the invoice and the contact is not created in Xero.
As we can see from the trigger response we can see that the phone number is coming from the Jot form correctly.

1714645298290.png

CWJA

Hey @CWJA

As we can see from the trigger response we can see that the phone number is coming from the Jot form correctly.

View attachment 41747
Hi. Thanks for your response, appreciated. Yes, I can see the details are coming in from the jotform trigger, my question is why is the address and mobile number not going through to the "create contact" and "invoice" step in the workflow in Xero?

My workflow is creating the contact and the invoice in Xero, HOWEVER, it is not accepting the billing address and phone number into Xero for the contact.

Please take a closer look at my full workflow history and provide direction on which way to progress with this.

Thanks in advance, Joy.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CWJA

According to the latest task history in your workflow, all required fields have already been passed to Xero. Please see the attached screenshot for confirmation.

1714734365136.png