• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Task in Nifty not dynamically entering Project ID

RoCrow

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZiMDYzNDA0M2M1MjY1NTUzMzUxM2E1MTZhNTQzMyI_3D_pc
I have this workflow that has step 13 that pulls in a Nifty project ID from a Google Sheet:

Image 2024-05-19 at 8.10.26 PM.png

In step 14 I have a Nifty PM: Create Task action.

For the Project ID field I have it set to Map (on) and am using the Step 13 project ID value:

Image 2024-05-19 at 8.13.26 PM.png

Note that it's the same ID.

However, the task is always created in the same project, regardless of what the project ID is in step 13.

If you see the supplied task history ID, you'll see an ID value in penultimate step that is different to the project ID mapped from it in the final step

Can you take a look and see what's wrong please?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @RoCrow,

Could you please make a short screen recording executing your workflow twice, each time fetching a different project ID from Google Sheets and using it to create tasks in Nifty PM? Additionally, in the same video, show where (in which project) these tasks are being added in your Nifty PM account.

We have moved this thread to Private Discussions to maintain confidentiality.