• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Creating a Google Drive folder if none exists but continuing the workflow after applying the filter step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Dang

I used Search folder on Google Drive and Router then.
If find the folder, I will create a sub folder on Specific folder.
If don't find the folder, I will create a folder and create a sub-folder on this folder have just created.
However, if don't find folder, workflow stop here. I would like to continue the next step.

Please advise.
Thanks.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Helen Dang

We have identified that an incorrect "Filter label" has been mapped in the "Router>Singapore>Router>Filter" step of your workflow. We recommend that you re-map the label from the Iterator step to rectify this error.

We have made changes in the "Router>Singapore>Router>Filter" step and request you to apply the same changes in all other routes in your workflow, including those for US, Malaysia, and Hongkong, to ensure that the workflow is working fine.

Screenshot for your reference:
2023-03-15_13h29_59.png
2023-03-15_13h30_57.png
2023-03-15_13h32_56.png

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

Helen Dang

Hi,
Thank you for your support.
I have edit them. In case of the driver folder can't find, the next step don't excute.
I hope that they can be create a new folder if they can't find the exist folder. You can see history task via ID.

IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzNTA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzMDUxMzc1MTY3NTQzNiI_3D_pc​

Thank you so much.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Helen Dang

We have made some changes to your workflow. As a result, we kindly request that you attempt to recapture the response and try again.

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

Helen Dang

Hi Arshita,
I just have run my workflow you changed. However, I'm still facing this issue. The Google Drive folder doesn't find and the next step on this rounter doesn't run. Please see my history below.
1680240609789.png

History ID: IjU3NjAwNTZjMDYzNjA0MzA1MjZjNTUzNTUxMzU1MTY2NTQzOCI_3D_pc​

Please advised

Arshita

Staff member
Please allow me some time to look into your issue and consult with our team regarding it. I will revert back to you shortly with a resolution or an update on the same.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Helen Dang

We have made further modifications to your workflow and it appears to be functioning correctly now. Therefore, we kindly request that you establish a new connection and attempt to recapture the response, then try the workflow again.

If you continue to encounter the same problem, please create a short video that showsthe issue you're experiencing. This will enable us to investigate further and assist you better.

Helen Dang

Hi,
I'm still facing this issue.
1681095187825.png

I have 2 actions (action 3 and action 4) after search folder on Drive.

I really want these 2 actions to perform after searching the folder on google drive, Regardless if it finds any folder. However, this doesn't seem to be possible. The process stopped completely after not finding any folders.

Please advise.

Arshita

Staff member
I kindly ask for your patience as I need some time to review and address your concern with our team. I will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible with an update on the matter. Thank you for your understanding.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Helen Dang

Upon reviewing your workflow thoroughly, we noticed that the filter conditions in each of the routes are different. We have reset all the filter conditions again and it appears to be working properly now.

We kindly request you to verify the filter condition in the below screenshot and confirm if it has been set correctly.

2023-04-11_13h49_44.png
2023-04-11_13h50_09.png

2023-04-11_13h50_49.png
2023-04-11_13h50_29.png

Also, based on my understanding, the folder you are trying to access is not mapped in Google Drive, specifically in the "Create a file in specific folder" step of the HongKonf > If find a folder process. To resolve this issue, please make sure that you have properly mapped the folder.

2023-04-11_13h43_35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.