• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

creating an invoice in quickbooks from stripe (new charge)

Shane

Hi there,
I am having trouble attempting to produce an invoice for customers
When attempting to create an invoice after creating a customer through the payment received through stripe the customer is successfully created within in QuickBooks however the invoice save and send test request produces this...

Does this represent a specific task I may be missing within the flow?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Shane Woodwards
1674987020643.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Shane

Can you please share the name of the workflow in which you have performed the create invoice action step? So that we can look into it and guide you accordingly.

Shane

Hi Supreme thank you for your response, the name of the workflow is invoice one, I have since applied a router action however i am not sure if this is in the correct position and finding the same response as before.

When creating invoice workflows do I also need to create a workflow for every different item at each variable price I may choose to decide the sell the service at?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Shane

When creating invoice workflows do I also need to create a workflow for every different item at each variable price I may choose to decide the sell the service at?
To process the different products with the prices individually you can simply create routes with the help of the router action step.