• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Custom Date Format

lenovoman

Can I have a custom date format of DD MMMM YYYY for example: 01 September 2022? Also, can I customized month name to be local date language? For example: August -> Agustus.

Thank you.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @lenovoman

You can use the date/time formatter to get the desired date format that you are looking for.

1663676097087.png

Also, for modying the months name you can use the Lookup table. Kindly add the modified name for all the months like January to December.

1663676195810.png

Thanks
Kunal

Attachments

• 1663676074770.png
    1663676074770.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 78

lenovoman

Thank you Kunal for your answer.

So, if I would like to have DD MMMM YYYY but in my local language let's say: 20 August 2022 -> 20 Agustus 2022. I can get month name to be "Agustus". How about date and year, should I do it manual with each Date/Time Formatter? Each for date and each for year? Or is there any other way to do it?

Thank you.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @lenovoman

Could you please elaborate on your concern? Are you referring to converting the date and year in any specified format? If yes, then you can use the same lookup table and add the years and dates in the format that you want.

lenovoman

Hi @Kunal Valuskar

Short version, I would like to see the dates in local language.

So, let's say, there's a birthdate "01 March 1980", I would like to see that the result is "01 Maret 1980".

What I have done for now is I create several steps.

1. First step: I use date/formatter to get date (DD)
2. Second step: I use date/formatter to get year (YYYY)
3. Third step: I use date/formatter to get month (MM)
4. Fourth step: I use look up table to month name in my local language.
5. Then, I combine date (DD) + month name local language + year (YYYY).

Does that make sense? Or is there any quicker way to achieve this?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @lenovoman

You can achieve the above scenario in 3 steps only.

1. Split the month name in the below format:-

1663930527738.png

2. Add Looup table and convert the month in your local language as shown in the below figure.

1663930653722.png

3. You can now use the Replace text and replace the months name as shown in the below screenshot:-

1663930794242.png

After that, you will get the desired output date (DD) + month name local language + year (YYYY).

Kindly let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks
Kunal