• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Custom fields in Sendy with Wordpress Elementor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawyal

Hello,
I'm trying to send data from an Elementor Wordpress form to Sendy using Pabbly Connect Webhooks.
Sending the name and email works perfect (Add subscriber), but I'm unable to add data to custom fields in Sendy.
Whenever I try to match the fields in Pabbly, I get an error (200, blank).

I created 2 custom fields in Sendy, goal1 (text) and birthdate (date). The fields have the same ID (name) in Elementor. But I'm unable to somehow get them to work in Pabbly. Perhaps someone knows how to match it?

Screenshot how it doesn't work.
pabbly.jpg

Or is this not possible with Webhooks?

Thanks, Philipp

Lawyal

Thank you Fagun, always happy to see your responses and help.
I set up the custom fields as advised in "" but Sendy is no longer receiving any data.
Pabbly is receiving everything as expected and shows "success" for the task status, but Sendy won't receive anything.

Pabbly shows:
The response received from the Sendy app is shown below:
HTTP Status Code200
MessageThe application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.

But even when I completely remove the custom fields from Pabbly (and only try to send the name and email), Sendy won't receive any more data. Pabbly status code is the same.

Thank you for your help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lawyal

As we can see from your passing incorrect country in the respective field with iframe tags.

Kindly pass the country and custom fields as mentioned in the help text.

1670304891591.png

1670304900977.png

Lawyal

Thank you @Supreme
I checked the Task history and see the iframe error for country, referrer and ipaddress.
All the fields do not allow manual entry, so I have to fill the fields with the webhook I assume.

Since I use a Wordpress Elementor form, I tried setting up a hidden field "Country" which should fill "DE" for Germany, but that doesn't seem to work. I also don't know how to fill referrer and ipaddress from the Elementor form. Are all these fields mandatory? How can I fill them?

Thanks, Philipp

{"api_key":"RGl6VHrcvsXXX","list":"4k0Ee8LaNXXX","name":"Alfred","email":"[email protected]","country":"DE<iframe style="display: none;"></iframe>","referrer":"<iframe style="display: none;"></iframe>","ipaddress":"<iframe style="display: none;"></iframe>","gdpr":"true","silent":"false","boolean": "true","goal1":"Haus","goal2":"Auto","birthdate":"2007-08-22"}

Chetali

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @Lawyal!

Thank you @Supreme
I checked the Task history and see the iframe error for country, referrer and ipaddress.
All the fields do not allow manual entry, so I have to fill the fields with the webhook I assume.

Since I use a Wordpress Elementor form, I tried setting up a hidden field "Country" which should fill "DE" for Germany, but that doesn't seem to work. I also don't know how to fill referrer and ipaddress from the Elementor form. Are all these fields mandatory? How can I fill them?

Thanks, Philipp

{"api_key":"RGl6VHrcvsXXX","list":"4k0Ee8LaNXXX","name":"Alfred","email":"[email protected]","country":"DE<iframe style="display: none;"></iframe>","referrer":"<iframe style="display: none;"></iframe>","ipaddress":"<iframe style="display: none;"></iframe>","gdpr":"true","silent":"false","boolean": "true","goal1":"Haus","goal2":"Auto","birthdate":"2007-08-22"}

Only the Required labeled fields are mandatory. You do need to use "<iframe style="display: none;"></iframe>" in your action step.

You can simply map the response coming from Elementor Form into the Sendy action step and leave the fields blank if you do not want to use the field.

Leaving the field blank will remove the field from the backend and the action will work fine.

Kindly test the action once from your end and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Lawyal

Thank you :)
I started from scratch, new page, new form. And suddenly everything is working as expected without any hiccups.
Seems like something was broken on the old page.
Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.