• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Custom Fields Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaBrooks

Hi there, I'm connecting up a Google sheet with Reply.io. I have custom fields in Reply.io but I'm having a lot of difficulty bringing the info from Google Sheet to Reply.io . I can do it easily with Zapier but would like to get this sorted in Pabbly Connect.

This was the entry I put in the custom fields section for Reply.io:

{"key":"averageRating","value":"3.3"},{"key":"numberOfReviews","value":"12"}, {"key":"Areamapsearch","value":"https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...E5NRzluUzBWSlEwRm5TVU52TFhWZk5uUkJSUkFC?hl=en"}

This however does not pull the various values and instead gives every entry the exact same values.

Anyone have any info on how this custom fields section should be formated to pull the variable info from Google Sheets into Reply.io ?

Thanks,

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @EmmaBrooks

You need to map the values from your Google Sheets trigger response to make the labels dynamically.

Though we have done that for you and would request to review it then give it a try by passing a test submission.

2022-01-29_12h20_53.png

Status
Not open for further replies.