• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data being added to google sheet incorrectly

mgoess

Hi,

I have a flow called Klaviyo_Sheets_New Subscribers_2024_v1

And data is being added to the incorrect columns.

What could be causing this?

Marrkus

mgoess

Hi Arshil,

I appreciate that this is a workaround but isn't a sustainable long term solution for us.

Is it a bug causing the issues with the Add row function? Can this be fixed

Thank you,
Markus

Supreme

Staff member
And data is being added to the incorrect columns.
Can you please tell us if you have added any column after creating the workflow, if yes your mapped data might be added to a different column.

So, in that case, we recommend you reconnect the "Add New Row" action step and then map the action step again.

1705926393021.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I appreciate that this is a workaround but isn't a sustainable long term solution for us.

Is it a bug causing the issues with the Add row function? Can this be fixed
The 'Add New Row' action step works well when the number of columns in a sheet is low. When a sheet contains a substantial number of columns (like yours), you are required to use the 'Append Values' action step.

I have read this post https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/select-trigger-response.14210/

In situations where I can't find the missing mappable field, is there a way that I can add it manually?

For example by entering something like "1. Person 2023-05_Silex Pro enquiry_v2" (this is the field name in klaviyo)
For this use case, you can try using the 'Text Formatter: Default Value' action step. This will allow you to set a default value to be mapped in case the field doesn't come from the trigger step.