• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data Flow

yasar38

Hello,

İs there a way that i can make different data flows with pabbly connect like example;

Callcenter calls ---> customer is not interested ----> data koms trough pabbly connect ( and give a wait time and push into email marketing and then call back after 3 months automaticly shoots the customer back in to my callcenter database.
And many more data flows like this.

İt must work like a replica Database fore me.

İs this possible.
Zapier has this: https://zapier.com/tables

İt is exactly like this.

yasar38

oke all the automations must be done in example airtable, and so i can shoot everythıng bak in leaddesk my callcenter program

yasar38

Hello fore the calls we use

Leaddesk and in leaddesk every call has a quit reason example

- dont want
- need to call in 3 months
- sale
- dont speak the language.

i want the data that comes out of my call program (leaddesk) and put thıs in a software where i cane manage it and set rules in it like call back at 29/04/2023 and the trigger then works. ore before u call send a email to the customer that we gonna call like that.

And the when te trigger comes shoot it back into my call program (LEaddesk)

@Supreme

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @yasar38

And the when te trigger comes shoot it back into my call program (LEaddesk)
Can you please elaborate on this part on how and when you want to trigger this condition? If possible then please do share a short video to understand your complete use case.

1675340319748.png