• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data From Google Sheets To Mailerlite not being sent in Real Time even when the trigger column has received the data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pabbly Connect Team,

I am acquiring the Name, Email and Phone number of my website visitors using ManyChat's website chat widget. From ManyChat I am sending data to Google Sheets via their native integration automatically, row by row.

Now, when the row gets updated with data each time, the Pabbly Connect integration should take the data in real-time to Mailerlite and create a new subscriber.

I have set up the workflow for that in Pabbly Connect with Trigger as Google Sheets and Action as Mailerlite, and have mapped everything perfectly.

But even then, the data is not being sent in real-time to Mailerlite.

It works if I manually type and enter the data in Google Sheet till I fill the trigger column. It also works if I send Custom Data or All Data through the Pabbly Connect Add on. I am sure it will also work if I set it to Send on Schedule.

But I want the data to be sent in real-time, as meant by Send on Event, as has been shown in videos so that immediately after data comes in Google Sheets, it goes into Mailerlite, where I have an automated email to be sent based on the Group I add the leads into.

Please help me understand if I am doing anything wrong, or is there a technical issue at the backend. If it's an issue, then is it temporary or permanent?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks
Anmol

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @theanmolduggal

It seems like your data is coming into your Google Sheets from Many Chat(3rd party application), so in that case, you need to check both the options of "Send On Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule" and by enabling both the options then the data can be forwarded in 1hr.

Kindly make sure that you have opted for both options as per your use case.

2021-12-20_10h51_51.png

2021-12-20_10h51_41.png

Thanks for the reply Supreme

I have already enabled both the options and I know that data will be forwarded in 1 hr.

But I want to send the data in real-time, not after 1 hr, as soon as the trigger column recieves the data from ManyChat, when a row gets updated.

How to make that possible?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks
Anmol

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @theanmolduggal

If the data is coming from 3rd party application to Google Sheets, then it will take1 hr to reach your workflow. That is something associated with Google API and we cannot change or manipulate it from our end.

Thanks for your understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.