• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data push error

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY0MDYzNjA0MzI1MjY4NTUzNTUxMzU1MTYwNTQzMSI_3D_pc
Troubleshooting data push.

Hey guys,
I have an issue with a simple 2 step workflow:
  1. get data from a webhook
  2. push data on gsheet

I have this workflow running properly on many campaigns but on a sheet, it keeps failing.
I had it for a long time so the setup should be fine + It is currently working properly on other sheets

What is weird is that only 2 data are pushed while the others are ignored.

Also I received this email.

Can you help me fix this and re-execute all the flow to recover the data that should have been there?
pabbly3.jpeg
pabbly2.jpeg
pabbly1.jpeg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matteostratega

It seems like the connection between your triggering application and the Google Sheets action step has changed. Because of this, the mapping you set up in Google Sheets is no longer receiving data in the expected key from the triggering application. As a result, the keys no longer match, causing disruption in the mapping process.

To resolve such an issue we recommend you recapture the webhook response and then remap the key values in the automation.

1705408581117.png