• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data values not being captured to post to Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

psythe333

When i test my google sheets to Pabbly to Infinity connection it works fine. Once I make it live it does not pass the Data Values from sheets and I keep getting an error. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Screenshot 2021-10-29 064739.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @psythe333

We looked into your workflow's history log and it seems like you are getting missed/distorted data from your Google Sheets.

Kindly correctly map and pass the values in the Infinity action step.

2021-10-29_18h02_14.png

psythe333

Not sure how or what to do. The data in my google spreadsheet is very basic First Name, Last Name, Phone and Email. I use the drop-down to map and what your system gives me. I dont know what else to do as I dont think I can manually type the fields:

Screenshot 2021-10-29 091013.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @psythe333

Since it seems like you might have made changes in the Google Sheets with the column header, We would recommend you to re-capture the webhook response again and then map the infinity action step.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

psythe333

Still doesnt want to work but I do have 3 different Gmail accounts that I flip back and forth in throughout the day, possibly something is missing with the connection. I have found a 3rd party App that allows me to do what I need to post to Pabbly manually... its fine for now

thank you guys for the help...

Zel Giron

I am trying to connect Pabbly Email Parser with Infinity, I want to capture the information from that email and create a new item in my parent folder on infinity and everything goes fine until the last step when I am trying to send the camptured information to infinity. You guys sent me an email saying that there is something wrong but I don´t understand why the connection is no happening suscessfully. I will appreciate if you can take a look at my workflow. Thanks

Pd
The error message is attached

Attachments

• error pabbly.png
    error pabbly.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 61

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Zel Giron

We looked over your email, the workflow's history log and it seems like the email(Body Text) data that you captured in the workflow contains the * in it and after a few executions, the data started coming without "*" in it.

Due to which your Text formatters action steps didn't recognize the text to parser your required entities which you mapped in the infinity action step.

2021-11-11_10h38_51.png

2021-11-11_10h37_45.png

So, as a solution, you can use words without * while using the Text Formatter to parse the respective entities from your Body Text linked in the following screenshot.

2021-11-11_10h58_32.png

2021-11-11_11h01_30.png

Status
Not open for further replies.