• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dataforwarder - webhook help

robbykasch

I want to forward data to my webhook on wordpress website, but it is asking for security header, but no option to add security headers on data forwarder, how can i do it?

robbykasch

also i would like to know does pabbly capture webhook data instantly as its sent? Not that that i have to recapture it with the click everytime? As for the issue above I tried sending data through api, but for some reason i get empty content error all the time (Content, title, and excerpt are empty)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
also i would like to know does pabbly capture webhook data instantly as its sent? Not that that i have to recapture it with the click everytime?
Yes, Pabbly Connect captures data from Webhooks instantly. You don't have to recapture it with a click every time (unless you want to capture new data during workflow setup); once the workflow is set up, the data from the source will be automatically captured, and your workflow will be executed.

As for the issue above I tried sending data through api, but for some reason i get empty content error all the time (Content, title, and excerpt are empty)
Please share the API documentation of the endpoint you are trying to run through API by Pabbly module.

robbykasch

Yes, Pabbly Connect captures data from Webhooks instantly. You don't have to recapture it with a click every time (unless you want to capture new data during workflow setup); once the workflow is set up, the data from the source will be automatically captured, and your workflow will be executed.

Please share the API documentation of the endpoint you are trying to run through API by Pabbly module.
Endpoint is an webhook capture (Uncanny Automator plugin) so theres no api documentation per se

Attachments

• hook.png
    hook.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 38

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss this with the technical team. I will get back to you with an update soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @robbykasch

Currently, there is no option to pass headers in the data forwarder. You can forward data to another workflow and pass it through the API by the Pabbly action step instead.

robbykasch

Thats what im doing in this workflow, as i mentioned in my second post in this thread, the issue was its giving me empty_content error

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they informed me that without the API documentation, we won't be able to deduce the exact reason for the error you are encountering.