• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

"Date" field

Durkis

I am modifying a date with time/date modifier but when I try to utilise the modified date in the creation if a task, I get:

Due date must be of type Date

I cant find the operation that produces this variable. I can get

Result
timedate

and plenty of other prefexes for the creation of various things, but not a simple "Date" which is apparently what it is looking for.

Attachments

• Screenshot (99).png
    Screenshot (99).png
    105.5 KB · Views: 65

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

You need to provide the data in "YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss[Z]". For this, you can use the "Date Time formatter" to convert the time.

2021-12-08_11h54_54.png

Durkis

OK, I have done this, and I have triple checked that the format is correct but I still get the error message

Attachments

• Screenshot (101).png
    Screenshot (101).png
    104.9 KB · Views: 64

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

The TIme which you have provided doesn't have the required time format - YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss.SSS.

Although we have set the correct date time format in your action step correctly. Kindly check that out in your workflow.

Thanks

Durkis

Thanks for your patience. I have done that and I am trying to work out two things. I have to manually add the "Z" to get the formatting right, which doesn't seem right but since you did it, seems to be the only way to proceed. Have I missed something here? The workflow wont work with any other setup.

The other thing, is that the workflow is producing a task, but a task without a due date, which makes me wonder if I have missed something after all .

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

Currently, the time format in which Plutio's action step is required is with succeeding with the .000Z(Offset) which can be implemented with the help of the workaround which we have done that for you.

And the workaround which we have implemented is working fine, kindly try this at your end for while and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks

Durkis

Thanks for your continuing assistance.

Pabbly seems to accept the workaround in the workflow , displays a response and displays a date in the Duedate field, all good.

But it also displays the old "date must be of type date" in the history page as a response from Plutio, and no task is created.

Attachments

• Screenshot (109).png
    Screenshot (109).png
    101.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot (110).png
    Screenshot (110).png
    176.5 KB · Views: 66

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Durkis !

We are not able to find the workflow in your account that has the "Plutio: Create a Task by Template" action step added to it.

In your overall history, we can see there is a deleted workflow, so we are not able to check on the workflow.

Can you please check at your end if the workflow is deleted?

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Durkis

Thanks for your guidance, Hermes. Sometimes it takes me a few days to find the time to address these things. I have added this to the workflow and have been assured that it's all working by Pabbly. See screenshot. But when I go to Plutio, I can't find the task that Pabbly thinks it has created. I searched by name and due date but can't find it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (111).png
    Screenshot (111).png
    106.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot (112).png
    Screenshot (112).png
    149.4 KB · Views: 60

Hermes

The task has been created, I can see them. But it's indeed not visible in projects. That has something to do with taskgroups I believe (you have 30 of them in the project it should go). But I can see 6 testnew tasks in your account.

Please let me help you with the automation part, And check how I have done it.