• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Date/Time format issue

Tippers

When I capture a requested appointment date and time from an email, and then try to format it so GoHighLevel can use the data I get the wrong time. this is the format I get from the email: May 13, 2024, 6:00:00 p.m. The choices for date and time input do not correspond with what I have to use. Is there a way to change am/pm time to military time? I would like to input the date/time into the formatter with MMM DD YYYY hh:mm:ss A but that isn't an option in the formatter. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could get this achieved?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tippers

Indeed, you can toggle the Map button and add the 'To' and 'From' formats in the Date Time Formatter to process the date according to your requirements.

E.g. -

1715667041222.png

Tippers

Thanks @Supreme
Now it does not return an invalid output. However, it is returning the current date and time.

Here is my result from the email parser, and the formats I tried to use.
Where did I go wrong?

1715712870049.png