• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th May 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Delay Module send WhatsApp between 8am and 8pm

Oliver

Hi

Use case: Sending follow up message to customer on whatsapp

once new row is added to google sheets with persons contact details then automation starts

Day 1 - message is sent
Day 3 - message is sent
Day 7 - message is sent

The key here is not to send message in the middle of the night. (I don’t want to upset someone if they sleeping, or I want person only to get message during specific times of day) So I want to send message only between 8am and 8pm but on those specific days, regardless of when I add the person to the google sheet. (Ie I could be updating google sheet at 3am and then delay for 1 day and WhatsApp message is sent at 3am next morning)

Another Use case:

if I want to send a motivational message or motivational image on WhatsApp to a customer every Monday morning also in time parameters 8am and 8pm

so every Monday a new image is sent to customer.

please assist if you already have this then my apologies. I would appreciate assistance

Fagun Shah

Hi

once new row is added to google sheets with persons contact details then automation starts

Day 1 - message is sent
Day 3 - message is sent
Day 7 - message is sent

The key here is not to send message in the middle of the night. (I don’t want to upset someone if they sleeping, or I want person only to get message during specific times of day) So I want to send message only between 8am and 8pm but on those specific days, regardless of when I add the person to the google sheet. (Ie I could be updating google sheet at 3am and then delay for 1 day and WhatsApp message is sent at 3am next morning)

Another Use case:

if I want to send a motivational message or motivational image on WhatsApp to a customer every Monday morning also in time parameters 8am and 8pm

so every Monday a new image is sent to customer.

please assist if you already have this then my apologies. I would appreciate assistance
For 2nd usecase check this answer where I replied for almost similar usecase -

For 1st usecase tagging @Pabbly

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Oliver

Day 1 - message is sent
Day 3 - message is sent
Day 7 - message is sent

For your use case - We have two ways.

1) First way (Without updating the Google Sheets between 8 PM to 8 AM) -

2021-06-18_16h34_14.png

Please refer to the sample workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/D0dVZwNmVzZVHwdTBWgAKlhLCj0DXwkzAxNWX1QxBUM#

2) Second way by adding one more column with the date/time by which user must get the message -

Google Sheets Data with the time format (UTC +0)

2021-06-18_16h44_17.png

Workflow Sample -

2021-06-18_16h37_47.png

Oliver

Thank you so much for the speedy and incredible support!!!

I have taken the amazing advice and I'm starting to understand the way Pabbly Connect works.

This is what i have done.

Firstly i get current time and i add 2 hours because i predominantly work in South Africa which is gmt+2

1624021416586.png

Then i use Pabbly Router with 3 conditions.

Route 1. If the current time is less than 6am OR more than 9pm or 21h00 then do nothing. (next step out of router is send WhatsApp message)

Route 2. If the current time is is less than 6am then i work out the difference in time and use that difference for a delay. eg if current time is 4am then i subtract 6-4=2 and delay for 2hours. (next step out of router is send WhatsApp message)

Route 3. If the current time is is greater than 21 (21h00) then i work out the difference in time and use that difference for a delay. eg if current time is 10pm (22h00) then i subtract 22-10=2 then that tells me that there is 2hrs until midnight, so i add 6 so that i get to 6am. So 6hr + 2hrs = 8hrs and delay for 8hours. (next step out of router is send WhatsApp message)

SIDE NOTE: As I'm typing this I'm realising that route 1 is not needed... (if im not mistaken)

1624021476059.png

ROUTE 1

1624022020019.png

ROUTE 2

1624022076028.png

1624022095241.png

1624022114644.png

ROUTE 3

1624022162044.png

1624022185901.png

1624022204363.png

1624022219252.png

Hope this makes sense.... Hopefully it works...

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT....

Oliver

Hey @Oliver

For your use case - We have two ways.

1) First way (Without updating the Google Sheets between 8 PM to 8 AM) -

View attachment 1672

Please refer to the sample workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/D0dVZwNmVzZVHwdTBWgAKlhLCj0DXwkzAxNWX1QxBUM#

2) Second way by adding one more column with the date/time by which user must get the message -

Google Sheets Data with the time format (UTC +0)

View attachment 1674

Workflow Sample -

View attachment 1673
Thank You.