• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Delay till end of the month

i have a trigger that is scheduled every 20th of the month, the next task i would like it to be delayed until the end of every month, considering that Feb has 28 days, and some months has 31 days, i was unable to delay for X days. what is the workaround?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @yazanbassam,

Could you please specify whether you are referring to the Scheduler or Delay?

If you are referring to the Scheduler, and you want your workflow to be executed on the 1st day of every month. Then you would have to set the Scheduler in the following manner.
1695407390153.png

If you are referring to the Delay function and want a task to be delayed until the 1st day of the next month, you should add these steps to your workflow.
1695408225222.png