• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Delete google task after completing in todoist

Hi, I want tasks in google to be deleted when I completed them in todoist.

My trigger is Todoist - Task completed
Action in Google Task: Delete task

"The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."

How can I solve this?

Thanks, Sophie

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sophieja23

We have reviewed your worklfow and to make your usecase dynamic you need to use the task Id of the task from the trigger response.

Since there is no action event available to make receive the task from your Google Task.

"The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."
This is the status code coming from the API which states that the application has been processed your request but unable to show the response.

Hi, thanks. I tried with task id yesterday. Now I tested it again and it says "invalid task id" - I see that it is kind of tricky as the task is already deleted ...

Attachments

• screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2022.08.23-09_10_52.png
    screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2022.08.23-09_10_52.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 57