• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Deleting folders from the Pabbly Connect Dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krztvl

Hi. I know I am risking a stupid question, but I need to know how to delete folders from the Pabbly Connect Dashboard. Some of them have left emptys after removing some workflows. Thank you.
1702920734084.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Krztvl

We provide an option to delete a folder. Simply locate the three dots next to the folder name, and you can choose the delete option.

If you cannot see the delete option, please refresh the page, clear the cache and cookies of your browser, and then check again. We have deleted the folder on your behalf.

Krztvl

Thank you very much. I did not realized there was an horizontal scrollbar at the bottom, so because of that the three dots were out of my view.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.