• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dimesale can't increase by a dime?

MissNookie

Am I reading this right? That the Dimesale option has to increase by a minimum of 50 cents? When a dime is 10 cents...

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We would like to inform you that Dime does not literally means dime so here in our system the minimum Dime you can set is 50 cents or 0.5 $ and above. A dime sale/dimesale is a way of selling that encourages customers to purchase products swiftly prior to price rises being implemented.

MissNookie

Vipin, I'm not sure how long YOU have been online selling products. For me, it's been since 1994. And yes, a dimesale originally included sales that went up by a dime. So, please don't try to talk down to me.

It seems ridiculous to restrict how people set up their own increases, IMO.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We apologize for your inconvenience but we would like to tell you that you can assign minimum 50 cents hike in Increase price by tab since our software's default value is 0.5 $ and there after it can increase by as minimum as 0.01 $ and also we have checked it from our end and we did not found any limitations during increase of price in Dimesale so everything is working fine.

MissNookie

No, it will not allow anything less than .5.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 10.47.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 10.47.10 AM.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 58
V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We would like to inform you that we have researched but could not find any such limitation in Dimesale pricing module that the price must increase by a dime only. Hence, the minimum value for price increase in our software is $0.5.

sorry for the inconvenience.

MissNookie

I didn't say it MUST. I said that it's arbitrary to have your product limit what I can do with my sales.

Arbitrarily setting the count at .5 versus .1 or even .01 seems ridiculous. ESPECIALLY after you just told me I could do whatever value I wanted (and you were wrong).