• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Disable Google Calendar Notification

ghalitzka

I'm using the Google Calendar "Create Detailed Event" action to create entries on my calendar. I see places to choose the reminders method and the minutes before the reminder, but not to turn reminders off. Is there a way to disable the event reminder?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ghalitzka

Kindly try adjusting your default notification settings in Google Calendar once and then try again:
  • Go to Google Calendar on a desktop browser.
  • Click on the gear icon (Settings) at the top right.
  • Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
  • Under the "Event settings" section, adjust the default reminders. You can set the default reminder to "None" or adjust it to your preference.
  • Save your settings.
1724824594436.png

ghalitzka

I tried adjusting the setting you suggested in Google Calendar to turn notifications off. However, the event generated with my Pabbly automation is still showing a reminder. Is there a way to disable this in Pabbly? Thanks!

1724840818277.png

ghalitzka

Okay, I just ran a test and found that although there is a notification on the event, it didn't trigger at the prescribed time because of the Google Calendar settings you suggested. So that seems like a good workaround. Thank you!