• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp reminder messages with Pabbly using Google sheets & Calendar. Will Pabbly send reminders to old contacts also if new event is created.

I have created a workflow.

Trigger Event - Google Calendar (New Event created)

Action 1 - Google Sheets (Action - Get Rows) (Leads data coming from Facebook Leads from other workflow.)

Action 2 - Aisensy WhatsApp (Send 1 hour before reminder message)

My question is -
When new event is created in the Google Calendar, will Pabbly send the reminder messages to old contacts from Google sheets also?

Or

Will it send to only new leads generated after the new event is created in Google Calendar?

What should I do, so it does not repeat the process with the old leads.

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks! But I want to know that will messages send to all the contacts in google sheets?
Suppose I got leads from 1st March to 7th March and messages was sent to them on whatsapp.

Now the leads that came from 8th march to 14th march in Google sheets I want to send message to only these leads. Not to the older one (1st-7th March)
So, as I created an event in Google Calendar on 8th March, will Pabbly send messages to all the contacts in Google sheets or to that created from 8th march.
NOTE: (I am using two workflows the Google Sheets is same in both the workflows.)

I need to just know that will Pabbly send messages to all the leads (Old & New), even if I create a new event in the Google Calendar.

If yes, please provide the solution to this.

Attachments

• 1710938174491.png
    1710938174491.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 12
  • connect.pabbly.com_workflow_mapping_IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzZjA0MzE1MjY1NTUzMzUxM2Ii_pc.png
    connect.pabbly.com_workflow_mapping_IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzZjA0MzE1MjY1NTUzMzUxM2Ii_pc.png
    350.6 KB · Views: 14

Supreme

Staff member
I need to just know that will Pabbly send messages to all the leads (Old & New), even if I create a new event in the Google Calendar.
Messages will be sent exclusively to the most recent leads from your Facebook Lead ad. Additionally, if you wish to send a message every time you create a new event in Google Calendar, you can explore using Google Sheets Get Rows after the trigger event. This process will fetch all users and distribute the message to each of them.